|Teller||$36.5K a year||Lovell||
|Customer Service Representative||$19hr||Broomfield||Full-time||Apply Now|
|Recruiting Sourcer||$13hr||Remote||Full-time||Apply Now|
|Engineers- Entry Level||$78.6K a year||Alpharetta||Full-time||Apply Now|
|Production Team Member||$25hr||Huntsville||Full-time||Apply Now|
|RECEPTIONIST||$27hr||New York||Full-time||Apply Now|
|START A CAREER||$20hr||Dallas-Fort||Full-time||Apply Now|
|Entry Level Roles||$37hr||Alpharetta||Full-time||Apply Now|
|Financial Services Representative||$23hr||El Paso||Full-time||Apply Now|
Looking to hire Servers ASAP
What Our Colleagues Like:
Benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance; FREE education help; Scratch kitchen; Authentic family recipes; Lots of extra benefits and discounts; Great pay and tips; High-volume environment;
Receives orders from customers and brings them their food and drinks in a restaurant or bar. In charge of ensuring that each and every one of the restaurant’s guests receives courteous and attentive service and delicious meals.
Must be able and willing to:
- Serve a station with six tables efficiently.
- Maintain an accurate ledger of your financial transactions.
- Maintain open lines of communication with the kitchen, both orally and via the use of the point-of-sale system.
- Promote and distribute up-to-date advertising materials to guests Accurately record all paid bills from patrons
- Accurately take money from visitor; accurately account for all things bought and supplied; accurately inform guest of any automatic gratuity
- Maintain composure and efficiency even when time is of the essence Communicate with guests in a way that is clear, patient, kind, and humorous
- Accomplish a wide range of tasks to guarantee the quality of the service provided in accordance with established protocols.
- Feeling People’s Appreciation is Our #1 Priority!
- The cuisine, ambiance, and family-oriented atmosphere of Maggiano’s make it a fantastic place to eat and an even better place to work.
- We are America’s favourite casual dining chain because we are committed to exceeding our guests’ expectations at every turn.Requirements
Required must have at least 2 years of relevant experience in full-service restaurants or a comparable setting.
- Specials and a menu
- Cellar Notes
- Drinks and liquors available.
- Practices in Accounting
- Schematic depiction of the dining establishment, with table and service station locations
- Specific guidelines, philosophy, and other orientation materials for each restaurant.
Must be able and willing to:
- Maintain personal time commitments reliably
- Act in a manner that is polite, pleasant, and good-natured.
- Be accommodating even to the most challenging of guests.
- Listen to and learn from criticism
- Coexist peacefully with your coworkers.
- Offer an image that’s as neat and well-kept as the restaurant itself.
- Get up and move about during the whole shift.
- Transfer food from the kitchen to the dining room without dropping any of it on the floor or having to make many trips.
- Maintain a constant flow of food and drink deliveries to all guest tables during a shift.
- You are free to roam the whole eatery without fear.
- Put in extra hours over the weekend and holidays
- To be considered, candidates should have worked in a full-service restaurant in the past.
Indeed, Maggiano’s Little Italy® is something very extraordinary in the restaurant industry. We may be a “chain” by definition, but in practise, we’re more like a big happy family. The restaurants have the same cuisine and ethos but are uniquely designed to honour the heritage of their respective host cities. Inside, you’ll find high-energy, full-service dining rooms that are reminiscent of Little Italy before World War II, magnificent banquet facilities, and customer-friendly carryout, all of which confirm that you’ve arrived at a genuine Maggiano’s Little Italy®. An Equal Opportunity Employer