Citizens Bankers spend time getting to know their customers and developing long-term relationships by giving trustworthy advice. You will anticipate your client’s needs and solve practically every requirement by using your great communication and problem-solving abilities, as well as your broad financial knowledge. Your laser focus on providing an excellent experience ensures that every client is satisfied today, tomorrow, and for years to come.
Are you gregarious? Do you find joy in assisting people and providing excellent advice? If you appreciate creating great relationships with clients and are a “people person,” this is the job for you!
Citizens Bankers are the branch’s public face. You’ll learn about your customers’ particular financial objectives and offer specialized solutions to accomplish them, such as retirement planning, house purchasing, or getting a new credit card. You will also expose consumers to new, more efficient ways of banking online, via our award-winning mobile app and ATMs. When everyone in the branch works together to achieve individual and team goals, everyone benefits. You may also take advantage of training, mentoring, and career planning to advance your career with Citizens into branch management or another interesting profession.
|Citizens Teller||$17hr||Chestnut Hill||Part-time||Apply Now|
|Citizens Banker||$20hr||Boston||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Citizens Banker||$20hr||Oakmont||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Citizens Banker||$20hr||Exeter||Full-Time/Part-time||Apply Now|
|Citizens Banker||$20hr||White Oak||Full-Time/Part-time||Apply Now|
|Citizens Banker||$20hr||Bethel Park||Full-Time/Part-time||Apply Now|
|Citizens Teller||$17hr||Conshohocken||Full-Time/Part-time||Apply Now|
|Data Scientist||$20hr||Columbus||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Citizens Teller||$17hr||Forty Fort||Full-Time/Part-time||Apply Now|
|Citizens Banker||$20hr||Philadelphia||Full-Time/Part-time||Apply Now|
|Citizens Teller||$17hr||Greensburg||Full-Time/Part-time||Apply Now|
|Citizens Teller||$17hr||West Mifflin||Full-Time/Part-time||Apply Now|
|Citizens Banker||$20hr||North Dartmouth||Full-Time/Part-time||Apply Now|
|Citizens Teller||$17hr||West Chester||Part-time||Apply Now|
- Dental insurance with 401(k) match
- Health coverage
- Possibilities for advancement
- Tuition assistance
What you’ll do
- Be the face of Citizens; be professional, polite, and helpful in all interactions. Greet clients as they enter the branch.
- Communicate with clients in the lobby — and the teller line — to determine the reason for their visit. Make consumers feel valued while you execute transactions.
- Introduce clients to new, more efficient banking methods such as mobile, internet, and ATMs.
- Develop relationships with consumers in order to predict their financial demands.
- When more sophisticated requests emerge, refer consumers to a banker. Comply with all financial rules and procedures, as well as state and local laws and regulations.
- Take advantage of training and mentoring to advance your career as a Citizens Banker or in another fascinating profession.
- Every day, bring your positive enthusiasm and confidence to Citizens and its clients.
In exchange for
- Work that has meaning and fosters relationships with clients as you guide them through life-altering financial decisions like starting a business, buying a home, funding higher education, and more. Your suggestions and criticisms are heard by your superiors and peers.
- Dedication to the neighbourhood – You’ll thrive in a welcoming environment that encourages charitable giving and encourages employees to take an active role in community service.
- You will be rewarded for your efforts with increased responsibility and possibly even a promotion.
- You’ll be given the tools and resources to take your career in any direction your interests and skills lead thanks to our emphasis on training and development.
- You’ll be eligible for generous benefits, including health and dental insurance, a 401(k) with a company match, help paying for college, and refinancing options at a reduced rate. There are thousands of gyms, studios, and fitness centres that will offer you a discount.
- Essential: a diploma or GED from a secondary institution
- Experience working with cash in a retail or financial institution preferred. Minimum 1 year of customer service experience, including the ability to provide product recommendations and referrals.
- Ability to effectively ask questions and identify needs to strengthen customer relationships through active listening and clear, concise expression of thoughts
- Dedication to developing rapport with clients via face-to-face meetings
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to offer assistance to customers
- proficient in leveraging digital tools to achieve organisational aims
- Ability to build strong relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration
- Active, attentive to detail, and capable of juggling multiple tasks at once
- be able to work branch hours, which may include nights and weekends
Timetables and Working Hours
Working Hours: 30 Hours a Week
The hours that you put in will change depending on the demands of your branch. Salary estimates for open positions can now be found on some job boards. A recruiter will provide you with precise salary information if you apply and are ultimately selected for this position.
Why Should You Join Our Team
Citizens has a community-focused, customer-first culture centred on serving our clients and giving back to the neighbourhoods where we operate. By joining our team, you’ll become a part of a friendly and helpful work environment where you’ll have the chance to develop your skills and advance in your career as quickly as possible.
Freedom from Discrimination in the Workplace
Equal employment and advancement opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment at Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies regardless of age, ancestry, colour, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, m