We are not in the food industry here at Waffle House. As a people business, we are currently employing both full-time and part-time servers (all shifts).
We care for more than simply our clients since we are in the people business. We look after our employees. We have offered a pleasant, enjoyable, and gratifying profession for more than 65 years.
Why come along?
- You’ll make significantly more money with our top-notch training than you would working as a Server at other restaurants of a comparable calibre.
- Paid vacation days, health, dental, vision, and life insurance are all offered.
- After two years, benefits for paid maternity leave are available.
- Flexible schedules, including full-time, part-time, and overnight shift options are available.
- Possibilities for promotion to managerial roles
- Possibilities to purchase Waffle House stock after a year
- Every day, you bring all cash and credit card tips home. For a weekly payout, direct transfer and pay cards are both available.
What I Do:
- Delivering the Waffle House experience to your customers is your primary responsibility as a server (waiter or waitress).
- You may anticipate being on your feet, taking orders and ensuring that our restaurant is welcoming and tidy.
- Although we work as a team, you won’t have to share advice.
- Weekends are when we are busiest and when you may expect to receive the most tips. Therefore, we’ll need you to be available to work certain holidays and weekends.
- Entry-level, no prior experience necessary
- Must have a cheerful and kind disposition.
- Teens are welcome, but they must be 16 or older.
- We are a solid, expanding business committed to our clients and employees. We are busy than ever keeping you and our clients safe as we move beyond the epidemic. We’re looking to expand our staff, and we’d love to have you.
- Please include one of these restaurant numbers, #1788, on the application. That reveals to us the place you want to start.
- We’ll get back to you within the next 24 hours.
- Full-time and part-time jobs
- dental protection
- employee savings
- Adaptable timetable
- health protection
- Paid vacation Paid training Vision coverage
- working days
- night shift
- early shift
- range of days each week
- Weekday through Friday availability
shifts that are open
Monday through Friday, Day shift, Overnight shift, Evening shift, Weekend availability