|Premium Catering Attendant||$27hr||Las Vegas||Part-time||Apply Now|
|FOOD SERVER||$21hr||Las Vegas||Full-time||Apply Now|
|SERVER||$38hr||Las Vegas||Full-time||Apply Now|
|SERVER||$46hr||Las Vegas||Full-time||Apply Now|
|SERVER||$25hr||Las Vegas||Full-time||Apply Now|
|SERVER||$17hr||Las Vegas||Full-time||Apply Now|
|SERVER||$33hr||Las Vegas||Full-time||Apply Now|
|SERVER||$11hr||Las Vegas||Full-time||Apply Now|
Overview of the Full Job Description: While accepting and delivering beverage orders, the Lounge Server will offer all visitors a distinguished experience via stylish, friendly, and prompt service. During their shift, the lounge server will appropriately manage all money transactions and promote the establishment.
Every employee of Resorts World Las Vegas, in our opinion, serves as an ambassador and is crucial to the success of our business. All Team Members are expected to take personal responsibility for ensuring that everything they do is in the company’s best interest and to uphold our five key, non-negotiable obligations.
- Every employee at Resorts World Las Vegas is an ambassador, and they must care for the facility as they would their own home. No one is harmed, everyone feels safe, the setting is tidy, and each visitor receives what they require.
- Everyone involved in safety must address any safety issues, whether by resolving them on their own or by alerting the relevant authority.
- Everyone who works in security is expected to speak up if they see something. If you think there may be a security issue, you must alert the relevant department or person.
- Everybody contributes to EVS, thus it is your duty to clean up any rubbish that is on the floor. You must alert the proper department or person if the mess requires extra care.
- Everyone involved in the guest experience department must provide friendly help to all guests who want it. You must alert the relevant division or person if the guest needs more help than you can offer.
The main duties of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Guests should be greeted and welcomed politely.
- Maintain communication with various cultures while maintaining a cheerful, upbeat, and welcoming demeanour.
- Obtain orders for food and beverages from visitors, then input them into the point-of-sale system.
- Bring visitors food and drinks, including alcoholic alternatives.
- Make sure that every order is precise and delivered to each table on time.
- Work along with the culinary staff and bartenders to guarantee order correctness.
- Keep up with the home libations and food offerings.
- Carry and push trays and carts containing glassware and other products that weigh around 30 pounds, as instructed by management.
- knowledgeable about providing good bottle service and offering wine and champagne.
- Use suggestive marketing strategies to offer item recommendations (such as daily beverage specials, cocktails/wine, and after-dinner drinks).
- Make sure the designated spaces are always tidy and uncluttered.
- Ascertain that all Resorts World core principles, property standards, and departmental standards are adopted and followed.
- Where appropriate, make beverages for the table.
- Obtain and keep the necessary licencing for your position.
- Utilize a personal computer or mobile phone for work-related operational chores, job responsibilities, reviewing corporate papers, etc.
more tasks as needed.
- at least six months of experience in customer service.
- at least six months of experience handling money.
- having the capacity to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- English proficiency is required for successful communication.
- polished demeanour and look.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and keep up-to-date on all business and departmental rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Aged at least 21 years old.
Experience in modelling before is preferred.
- prior employment in a comparable or related area as a cocktail or lounge server.
- understanding of bottle service in depth (wine, champagne and high-end spirits).
- working familiarity with POS systems and Forbes standards.
- experience in a big, opulent resort environment.